Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Drive me crazy

D's getting a new car soon, and I am highly anticipating it. I'm not expecting him to be the type who drives me around everywhere and waits for me to fill his car with shopping bags, since I am not the type of girl who can't haul her victories home on her 4 inch heels.
What I am really excited about...is the Christening. And I don't mean the type that involves water and a crying kid.
I mean Christening with nakedness (obviously).

I can just imagine racing him to the back seat, watching him take his shirt off and showing me those amazing abs that I love so much, and then taking off his pants and showing me the dick that I love even more.
Depending on where we park, I think nakedness would be achieved very quickly since time is a factor, but I hope we spend some time lingering afterward...
I love the feeling of his body pressed against mine, when his lips brush my neck, and he slides his hands down my hips and legs. So close to him...and the rush...
I can't wait to put my mouth on his dick and give him that first car blowjob (there will be many more following it), or leaning back and feeling his tongue on my nipples...his kisses on my lips...
I hope he turns me around and fucks me doggie style (because you know that's how I like to do it), and I just love it when he reaches around and plays with my clit at the same time...

Now you know why I'm so excited about the new car. (Damn, where did I hide that vibrator...?)

xs and os.

4 comments:

Amorous Rocker said...

Now that sounds like fun! Yay for a new car! And yay for fun in a "new" venue. ;)

M.A.D. said...

Only one this time, I'm afraid...

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/?_nkw=swarovski+puzzle+pendant&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=swarovski+pendant&_osacat=0#item110331351295

Qetesh said...

Lol, doggy is my favourite too. Also, love getting 'aquainted' in a new car... in a naughty place :D
Sounds like you'll be having a lot of fun with his new toy lol

M.A.D. said...

bump